The Alumni Achievement Award, established in 2021, will be presented annually by the Penn State Nursing Alumni Society and will recognize a Ross and Carol Nese College of Nursing graduate actively working in the healthcare field who has impacted the healthcare industry in a profound way, who supports a model of professional practice in their organization through leadership, innovation, strong mentorship, and overall practice. The awardee may have COVID-19 related examples demonstrating how they overcame adversity, improved care, and increased resources to treatment or prevention while demonstrating Penn State’s values.
- Must be a graduate more than 10 years ago from the Ross and Carol Nese College of Nursing.
- Must have made an impact on the healthcare industry, supports professional practice in their organization through leadership, innovation, strong mentorship, and overall practice.
- Must not be a current board member or officer of the Nursing Alumni Society.
- Must currently be active in the profession.
Submit a nomination
If you wish to nominate submit a nomination, please complete the Nomination Form by Friday, January 28, 2022.
1. Nominee name, email, graduation year, job title, business/organization
2. Name, email address of a reference that could discuss the nominee’s qualifications for this award if contacted.
3. Rationale for the nomination in 500 words or less
4. Link to nominee’s LinkedIn profile, if they have one.
5. Optional: Information supporting the nominee’s outstanding qualities (news articles, research articles, CV/resume etc., awards). This is not intended to be a letter of support.
Nomination Deadline: Friday, January 28
If you have any questions about the nomination process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 – Pamela Harris-Haman