Lorah D. Dorn
- Wadsworth, M.E.(PI), Dorn, L. (Co-I), Feinberg, M. (Co-I), Brelsford, G. (Co-I), Ahlkvist, J.A. (Co-I) Preventing Internalizing Psychopathology in Preadolescents Exposed to Chronic Stress. Funded by NIH/NIMH. Grant No. R33 MH107631-03. Total Award $3,272,330, 04/11/2016-03/31/2022.
- Noll, J.G. and Jackson, Y. (MPIs), Connel, C.M. (Co-I), Lukenheimer, E. (Co-I), Schreier, H.M. (Co-I), Shenk, C.E. (Co-I), Dorn, L. (Faculty), Miyamoto, S. (Faculty), et al. Creating the Next Generation of Scholars in CM Science (CMT32). Funded by Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant No. T32 HD101390-01. Total Award $1,645,286, 5/11/2020-4/30/2025.
- Noll, J.G (PI), Fishbein, D.H. (Co-I), Ram, N.(Co-I), Collins, L.M.(Co-I), Allen, B.(Co-I), Frasier, L.D.(Co-I), Kymel, K.(Co-I), Heim, C.M.(Co-I), Shenk, C.E.(Co-I), Shalev, I.(Co-I), Schreier, H.M.(Co-I), Crowley, D.M.(Co-I), Miyamoto, S.(Co-I), Chinchilli, V.M.(Co-I), Dorn, L.D.(Co-I), Rose, E.J.(Co-I), Wang, M.(Co-I), Dias, M.(Co-I), Font, S.A(Co-I). Penn State University’s Translational Center for Child Maltreatment Studies TCCMS. Funded by NIH, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant No. P50 HD089922-01. Total Award $7,716,839, 4/20/2017-3/31/2022.
- Buss, K.A.(PI), Perez-Edgar, K. (Co-I), Ram, N. (Co-I), Wadsworth, M.E.(Co-I), Dorn, L. (Co-I). Biobehavioral Trajectories of Social Anxiety from Early to Middle Adolescence. Funded by NIH/NIMH. Grant No. R01MH114974. Total Award $3,484,755, 08/17/2018-06/30/2023.
- Miyamoto, S. (PI), Dorn, L. (Co-I), Perkins, D.F. (Co-I), McCall-Hosenfeld, J.S. (Co-I), Sechler, P.A. (Co-I) Pennsylvania Sexual Assault Forensic Examination Training (SAFE-T) Center. Funded by US Department of Justice. Grant No. 2016-NE-BX-K001. Total Award $4,143,143, 10/01/2016-9/30/2021.
- Scherf, K.S. (PI), Dorn, L. (Co-I), Molenaar, P.C. (Co-I), Chow, S-M (Co-I) Investigating Dynamic Neural Systems Underlying Changing Social Representations of Faces During Development. Funded by National Institute of Mental Health. Grant No. R01MH112573. Total Award $3,475,596, 6/26/2017-4/30/2022.
- Neiderhiser, J.M. (PI), Dorn, L. (Co-PI), An adoption study of the development of early substance use: the joint roles of genetic influences, prenatal risk, rearing environment, and pubertal maturation. Funded by NIH/NIDA. Grant No. R01DA045108. Total Award $3,323,880, 04/01/2018-01/31/2023.
- Adebayo, O. (PI), Dorn, L. (Co-I), Anderson, J. (Co-I), Kitko, L. (Co-I). A Qualitative Study of the Facilitators and Barriers to Self-Initiated Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing among Sexual Minority College Students. Funded by American Nurses Foundation, Inc. Grant No. 225458. Total Award $4,988, 09/01/2019-08/31/2021.
- Miyamoto, S. (PI), Dorn, L. (Co-I), Perkins, D. (Co-I), Scanlon, D. (Co-I) Sexual Assault Forensic Examination Telehealth (SAFE-T) Community Partnership to Enhance Access to Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) Expertise. Funded by COP: VOCA Commission on Crime and Delinquency. Grant No. 2017/2018-VF-05-28932. Total Award $2,445,023, 04/1/2019- 09/30/2021.