Latest update – 3/27, 9:27 p.m.
Penn State has extended the remote-delivery period for all classes through at least the spring semester. Examinations will also be administered remotely. Read the full press release.
Messages from the Dean:
- Vallance lecture – canceled
- Alumni and Student Awards Luncheon – canceled
- CGNE Spring Brunch – canceled
- ENRS – canceled
- CCNE Accreditation – delayed until fall 2020
- Beta Sigma Induction – canceled
- PHENSA Spring meeting – canceled
- David R. Ranck LEAD Workshop (SNAP hosted) – canceled
- Joint Dean’s Advisory and Development Council (DADC) meeting and Alumni Society Board meeting – hosted remotely
- DADC Meeting, April 3 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Alumni Society Board Meeting, April 4 from 7:30 -11 a.m.
- Alumni Insights Event – postponed
- Translating Research to Innovations in Practice – canceled