Bachelor of Science Degree (RN to B.S.)
"Penn State's RN to B.S. program has inspired me to learn, to become a better nurse, and to share all that I learned and know."
—Donna O'Neill, RN
The RN to B.S. program began in 1973 and was one of the first of its kind in the nation. The program makes it possible for registered nurses to earn a B.S. degree through full- or part-time study while maintaining personal and employment responsibilities.
The RN to B.S. program is offered at the following campuses:
- Penn State Abington
- Penn State Altoona
- Penn State Erie, The Behrend College
- Penn State Harrisburg
- Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus
- Penn State Mont Alto
- Penn State New Kensington
- Penn State Schuylkill
- Penn State Shenango
- Penn State Worthington Scranton
- Penn State World Campus (World Campus - Online)