The Emerging Professional Award, established in 2021, will be presented annually by the Penn State Nursing Alumni Society and will recognize a Ross and Carol Nese College of Nursing graduate of the past 10 years who is a registered nurse working in a clinical or academic setting who demonstrates potential to significantly impact the nursing profession. This award recognizes nurses who demonstrate exemplary professional practice and community engagement/advocacy on behalf of the nursing profession and the communities of interest.
- Must be a graduate within the past 10 years of the Ross and Carol Nese College of Nursing.
- Must not be a current board member or officer of the Nursing Alumni Society.
- Must currently be active in the profession.
Submit a nomination
If you wish to nominate submit a nomination, please complete the Nomination Form by Friday, January 28, 2022.
1. Nominee name, email, graduation year, job title, business/organization
2. Name and email address of a reference that could discuss the nominee’s qualifications for this award if contacted.
3. Rationale for the nomination in 500 words or less
4. Link to nominee’s LinkedIn profile, if they have one.
5. Optional: Information supporting the nominee’s outstanding qualities (news articles, research articles, CV/resume etc., awards). This is not intended to be a letter of support.
Nomination Deadline: Friday, January 28
If you have any questions about the nomination process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.