Beth Ann White
DNP, CRNP, ANP-C
Assistant Teaching Professor
315c Nursing Sciences Building
University Park, PA 16802
- I teach nursing pharmacology and advanced medical-surgical nursing in the classroom.
- I teach health assessment, fundamentals, and advanced medical-surgical nursing in the simulation lab and clinical sites.
- I am an Examsoft Super User and part of the Examsoft Ad Hoc Committee.
- I work in acute care 12+ hours per week completing admission history and physicals with development of a plan of care for acutely ill patients.
- My area of quality improvement is oral care.