|Date Closing:||open until filled|
|Full/Part Time:||Part Time|
Age-Friendly Care, PA (AFCPA) is a collaborative workforce training and education program in the Penn State College of Nursing and the Center for Geriatric Nursing Excellence (CGNE). We are a diverse group of expert researchers, providers, practitioners, and community leaders working across sectors to improve the care of older adults in Pennsylvania, with specific attention to older adults living in rural communities. Our team is looking for a creative and inspired individual with marketing and organizational skills to join our team in a part-position.
Requirements and Qualifications
- The candidate we seek is cause-driven and understands that older adults are experiencing a unique period of personal development and require a specialized type of healthcare.
- Please see our website to learn more; apply if you express complex ideas using visual art and digital communications (e.g., social media, multi-media) and have organizational and administrative skills.
- A strong command of Office 365, the adobe suites, to include InDesign and Premiere, is desired.
- Knowledge and experience with the study of aging (gerontology or geriatrics), healthcare delivery, public health, community organization, or marketing and communications is preferable.
- Part-time hours, up to 20 hours per week, are flexible and goal driven.
- Applicants must apply online and submit a resume.
Information about the College of Nursing is available at www.nursing.psu.edu.
The Pennsylvania State University is committed to and accountable for advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in all of its forms. We embrace individual uniqueness, foster a culture of inclusion that supports both broad and specific diversity initiatives, leverage the educational and institutional benefits of diversity, and engage all individuals to help them thrive. We value inclusion as a core strength and an essential element of our public service mission.