|Date Closing:||open until filled|
The Ross and Carol Nese College of Nursing seeks applicants for a full-time Analysis and Planning Consultant position at the University Park Campus. Reporting directly to the Director of Finance and Administration, will work in close collaboration with the college’s Dean, Academic Administrators, Program Directors, and Nursing Program Coordinators at ten campuses. Serve as the College’s metadata expert.
This position has a significant leadership role in the college as the leader of the college’s Assessment Committee, Strategic Planning Committee, and Accreditation Committee. Serve as the Faculty Insight Steward creating reports, conducting training, and assisting faculty with data collection.
- Lead the College’s Assessment Committee
- Develop and support on-going assessment activities, including maintenance of the self-evaluation plan, alumni and employer surveys and Key Performance Indicators measuring student success
- Develop assessment outcomes in conjunction with the College’s academic administrators, faculty, the data analyst, and others. Lead the College’s Accreditation Committee
- Responsible for continuous progress improvements and monitoring numerous accreditation subcommittees ensuring compliance with the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) standards for all Nursing programs including University Park, World Campus, and ten Commonwealth Campuses
- Lead the College’s Strategic Planning Committee ensuring assessment and strategic planning efforts align with the College’s vison, mission, core values and the University’s strategic planning efforts
- Supervise the College’s Data Analysis unit and all College data collection and reporting activities
- Maintain a comprehensive inventory of all data held within the College. Create, maintain, and modify new and legacy databases that standardize collected data and enhance data retrieval
- Develop user-friendly self-service web-based dashboards, predictive models, and reports. Complete all university and external requests for non-financial data ensuring timely and accurate reports.
The successful candidate will be detailed orientated, capable of managing multiple projects and data requests from stakeholders, have excellent analytical skills including developing statistical models, and has previously demonstrated the ability to work independently and collaboratively with superior oral and written communication skills.
This position requires a Master’s Degree or higher and 3+ years of related experience, or an equivalent combintion of education and experience.
Penn State is committed to and accountable for advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in all forms. We embrace individual uniqueness, foster a culture of inclusive excellence that supports both broad and specific diversity initiatives, leverage the educational and institutional benefits of diversity, and engage all individuals to help them thrive. We value inclusive excellence as a core strength and an essential element of our public service mission.
CAMPUS SECURITY CRIME STATISTICS:
Pursuant to the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act and the Pennsylvania Act of 1988, Penn State publishes a combined Annual Security and Annual Fire Safety Report (ASR). The ASR includes crime statistics and institutional policies concerning campus security, such as those concerning alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, sexual assault, and other matters. The ASR is available for review here.
Employment with the University will require successful completion of background check(s) in accordance with University policies.
EEO IS THE LAW
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applications without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please contact 814-865-1473.
Penn State is committed to the health of our local and global communities. As a condition of employment, all employees are required to comply with COVID-19 vaccination or testing requirements. Click on Penn State Covid-19 Vaccination or Testing Requirements to learn about the requirements as well as general COVID-19 information at Penn State.
University Park, PA