DNP, CRNP, FNP-C, CNE
Associate Teaching Professor
Phone: (814) 865-5653
- D.N.P. University of Texas Health Science Center
- M.S.N. University of Texas Health Science Center
- B.S.N. University of Texas Health Science Center
- B.A. in Linguistics, University of California
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Improving Patient Outcomes
- Transitions of Care Challenges
Research and Publications
Tankimovich, M. (2013). Barriers to and interventions for improved tuberculosis detection and treatment among homeless and immigrant populations: A literature review. Journal of Community Health Nursing, 30(2), 83-95. doi: 10.1080/07370016.2013.778723.
Champagne-Langabeer, T., Revere, L., Tankimovich, M., Yu, E., Spears, R., Swails, J. (2019) Integrating
Diverse Disciplines and Technology to Enhance Interprofessional Competency in Healthcare
Tankimovich, M., Swails, J., Hamburger, M., (2020). Medical and FNP I Students’ Perceptions of
Teamwork before/after a Standardized Patient Pilot Simulation. National League for Nursing
Nurse Education Perspectives, 41(3):171-173. doi: 10.1097/01.NEP.0000000000000503.
Tankimovich, M., (2021). Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Students and Diagnostic Readiness Tests
(DRTs): Performances and Perceptions. National League for Nursing.
Nurse Education Perspectives Nursing February 16, 2021 – Volume Publish Ahead of Print –
Issue -doi: 10.1097/01.NEP.0000000000000785