Jocelyn C. Anderson
PHD, RN, FNE-A, SANE-A, CNRN
- sexual violence
- forensic nursing
- drug and alcohol use
- intimate partner violence
- mental health
- technology-delivered interventions
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- PhD, Doctor of Philosophy, Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD
- MSN, Master of Science, Clinical Nurse Specialist – Forensic Nursing, Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD
- BSN, Bachelor of Science, Nursing, St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN
Honors and Awards
- International Association of Forensic Nurses; Ann Burgess Research Award (2017)
- Sue K. Donaldson Dissertation Award, Johns Hopkins University, School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD (2017)
- American Academy of Nursing, Jonas Policy Scholar, Violence Expert Panel (2016-2018)
- Futures Without Violence Campus Leadership Fellow (2015-2016)
- Anderson, J.C., Campbell, J.C., Glass, N.E., Perrin, N., Decker, M. R., & Farley, J. E. (2018). Impact of Intimate Partner Violence on Clinic Attendance, Viral Suppression and CD4 Cell Count of Women Living with HIV in a Baltimore Clinic
- Abebe, K., Macak, J., Lehtihet, N., Antonio, A., Van Dusen, C., Jones, K., Bee, C., Clark, D., Dick, R., Talis, J., Edwards, C., Paley, J., Rofey, D., Gmelin, T.,Anderson, J.,Chugani, C., McCauley, H., Torres, T., Miller, E., Algarroba, G. A. (2018). Cluster-Randomized Trial of a College Health Center-based Alcohol and Sexual Violence Intervention (GIFTSS): Design, Rationale, and Baseline Sample. Contemporary Clinical Trials
- Patch, M., Anderson, J.C., & Campbell, J. C. (2018). Injuries of Women Surviving Intimate Partner Strangulation and Subsequent Emergency Health Care Seeking: An Integrative Evidence Review.Journal of Emergency Nursing
- Campbell, J.C., Anderson, J.C., McFadgion, A., Gill, J., Zink, E., Patch, M., Callwood, G., & Campbell, D. (2017). The Effects of Intimate Partner Violence and Probable Traumatic Brain Injury on Central Nervous System Symptoms. Journal of Women’s Health.
- Anderson, J. C., Grace, K. T., & Miller, E. (2017). Reproductive Coercion Among Women Living with HIV: An Unexplored Risk Factor for Negative Sexual and Mental Health Outcomes. AIDS.
- Anderson, J.C., Campbell, J.C. & Glass, N. E. (2017). Conducting Clinically-Based Intimate Partner Violence Research: Safety Protocol Recommendations.Nursing Research.
- Grace, K. T. & Anderson, J.C. Reproductive Coercion: A Systematic Review.Trauma Violence and Abuse.