These student handbooks provide valuable information to current and prospective nursing students. Program goals, academic and clinical policies, course information, licensure information, and information on student activities are provided in one convenient location.
- Associate Degree Handbook
- General Bachelor of Science Handbook
- Second Degree Bachelor of Science Handbook
- R.N. to B.S. Handbook
NOTE: Some users have experienced difficulty in accessing the RN to B.S. handbook. If you have trouble accessing it, try a different web browser. If you still cannot open the file, follow these instructions:
- Click on the "RN to B.S. Handbook" link.
- Click on the "Download" icon (the third of the five icons at the far right of the ribbon across the top of the screen).
- When the pop-up box appears, click on "Open with" and choose "Adobe Acrobat."
- Click OK.