Semester-by-semester academic plans recommend in table form the courses students might schedule each semester as they pursue a particular degree. These tables serve several University purposes and assist multiple constituencies: students, advisers, departments, deans, registrars, admissions offices, and family members. The plans:
- Identify normal academic progress, course offerings, and recommended course sequencing;
- Assist students and advisers in planning academic schedules, registrars and departments in planning course offerings, and registrars and deans in determining when students should change campus;
- Help students to anticipate the academic workload and courses needed to earn a degree, and to schedule appropriate prerequisites;
- Serve as tools to help advisers learn the curriculum.
Semester scheduling recommendations for all baccalaureate majors can also be found in the University Bulletin.
Recommended Academic Plans
- B.S.N., General Nursing option (University Park, Altoona, Erie, Fayette, Mont Alto, Worthington Scranton)
- B.S.N., Second Degree option (Altoona, Harrisburg)
- RN to B.S.N. (Abington, Altoona, Erie, Fayette, Harrisburg, Mont Alto, New Kensington, Schuylkill, Shenango, Worthington Scranton, World Campus)