Thursday, October 25, 2018 – 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm EDT
If you are interested in Penn State’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program, offered online through Penn State World Campus, this webinar will provide you with an opportunity to get answers to any questions you may have, and also hear what the program is like.
Register for the webinar to learn about:
- The DNP courses and curriculum, including the two entry options for the program
- Details about the program’s doctoral benchmarks
- What to expect as a student in the online program
- Important requirements for applying to the program
- The application process and recommendations for next steps
There will be plenty of time at the end of the webinar to ask your own questions, too. So, make plans to join us!