Thursday, March 22, 2018 – 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm EDT
If you are interested in Penn State’s RN to BSN program, offered online through Penn State World Campus, this webinar will provide you with an opportunity to get answers to all of your questions!
Register for the webinar to learn about:
- The RN to BSN courses and curriculum, including details about:
- Clinical requirements and accelerated coursework
- The Nursing Management, Nursing Informatics, and Nursing Forensics Certificates that can help you specialize your education
- Pathways to earning your MSN and DNP online
- What to expect as a student in the online program
- Important requirements for applying to the program
- The application process and recommendations for next steps
There will be plenty of time at the end of the webinar to ask your own questions, too.
Plus, anyone who attends the webinar on March 22, will have the opportunity to have their transcripts pre-evaluated by one of our College of Nursing Academic Advisers to determine how your transfer credits may apply to the Penn State RN to BSN program.
So, make plans to join us!